► Keyed Characteristic
2. Performance increases by 70% compared to the traditional copper cable.
4. Plug and Play, no extra power supply required.
5. The optoelectronic module is encapsulated in a metal fully shielded inner shell, which is highly resistant to electromagnetic radio frequency interference and has excellent anti-interference characteristics.
6. which slows down the aging and damage of fragile optical components, and has a longer service life. The length is 32.3mm, which is convenient for cabling through pipes.
7. Cable allowable tensile force: ≤130N (long-term) / ≤230N (short-term).